- Blog age: 3 years and 3 months, yeah >D
- Posts: 13,147
- Following: 252
- Liked: 2567
- Messages: 5
- URLs saved: lemon spades, boku-wa-paranoia
Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Saggitarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces.
Myers-Briggs [x]: ISTJ, ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP, INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ, ESFJ, ESTJ, ESFJ, ENFJ, ENTJ.
The Four Temperaments [x]: Melancholic, Phlegmatic, Choleric, Sanguine.
Enneagram [x]: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, Type 5, Type 6, Type 7, Type 8, Type 9.
Hogwarts House [x, but Pottermore is better]: Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw.
Update from the weekend:
- The Con was awesome
- I’m dead
- I had much SnK fun without cosplaying SnK
- The weekend made me a Ereri Shipper
- My shoes on saturday nearly killed me
- I had SO MUCH FUN
- I’m going to bed now
top 4 fandoms you’ll see:
- Brothers Conflict
- Shingeki no Kyojin
top 2 celebrities you’ll see:
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Not really much, some Seiyuus sometimes but I’m not much into celebrities
top 3 other topics you’ll see:
- "Welcome to Tumblr" worthy posts
- Random fangirling
do I make graphics?
I do gifs from time to time, but not really.
my ask box is:
probably the loneliest place on the whole wide web
1) I have a very good sense of direction and can read maps quite well. Chances are hight that if I was at a place, I’ll memorize the route and will find the way even after years if I start at the same point as before (for example a train station)
2) I can’t sleep without a blanket, even if the temperature in my room matches that of hell. I won’t cover myself under it, though, but I’ll hug it instead. I also won’t sleep comfortable if I haven’t at least 2 fluffy pillows. The more the better.
3) Speaking of sleep, I can’t fall asleep if there’s some noise in the room like a ticking clock or a fridge humming in the distance. Any kind of noise and I won’t fall asleep unless I’m REALLY exhausted.
4) I am afraid of bees and wasps since a traumatizing bee sting into my hand on a car ride.
5) Apparently, the way I hold my pens is considered quite unusual.
6) I love cooking and baking, but since there is nobody around to cook/bake for most of the time, I don’t do it as much as I’d like. Also, the food I cook or the pasty I bake mostly tastes quite good… but looks awful.
7) I can only ride a bike freehanded when I’m slightly drunk.
8) I despite Brussels sprouts to a degree where I have to gag constantly when I taste them.
9) I have quite a vast memory for lyrics. Once I memorized the lyrics of a song I most likely won’t forget them ever again, even if haven’t listened to that song for years. It may have to listen to the song two or three times to remember them and sing along flawlessly though.
10) Most of the time I really wish I could contribute more than reblogs and fangirling to my favorite fandoms/pairings, but I am absolutely talentfree in the arts of drawing, singing and writing and while I might have a slight talent for making cosplays, I am nowhere near anything that could thrill the masses or where I could be considered popular/just as the chara/whatever you try to aspire as a cosplayer aside from making yourself happy. I’m not even funny enough for witty comments. And most of the time, it really frustrates me.